Arbois Chardonnay 2018



A blend of grapes from the Domaine's various Chardonnay terroirs, notably the plots La Mailloche, Les Bruyères, and En Sauvagny.

Soil of clay-limestone with scree.

Vineyard predominantly south-east facing.



Vinification and Ageing

Manual and mechanical harvest, pneumatic pressing before fermentation which takes place for 80% of the wine in stainless steel temperature-controlled vats and for the remaining 20% in oak barrels used for between one and five wines.

Twelve months' ageing in barrels.

Jacques Tissot's Tasting Notes


Straw yellow in colour. Apricot, pineapple, and apple nose.



Full-bodied and subtly sophisticated on the palate with a well-balanced acidity including hints of apple and a whiff of vanilla.
A rich, harmonious and balanced wine in the traditional style.


Ageing Potential

From six to eight years.


Wine and Food Pairing

Ideal with starters, fish, seafood, oysters and shellfish, as well as smoked meats.

Best served between 10 and 13°C.

Fermer     Imprimer